|The more you pay, the lower your
rates! We operate a discount scheme that provides a higher discount for larger
prepayments. The minimum payment we will accept is $200.
- 12% discount for payments of $5000 and above.
- 10% discount for payments of $2000 and above.
- 8% discount for payments of $1000 and above.
- 4% discount for payments of $500 and above.
C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
|Zambia - Mobile||$0.4402||$0.4502||$0.4602||$0.4802||$0.5002|
|Zimbabwe - Mobile (Econet)||$0.4449||$0.4550||$0.4652||$0.4854||$0.5056|
|Zimbabwe - Mobile (NetOne)||$0.2765||$0.2828||$0.2891||$0.3016||$0.3142|
|Zimbabwe - Mobile (Telecel)||$0.3676||$0.3759||$0.3843||$0.4010||$0.4177|
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
|The rates displayed are shown per minute. Call are charged per
second (1/1), with each call calculation being rounded up to then next $0.0010.
There is a $200.00 minimum payment requirement. UK customers are also liable to
Value Added Tax.
You should be aware that 44Mobile is not a replacement
for a regular landline. Specifically:
- There is no access to emergency services, directory enquiries or operator assistance
- The service may not work if there is a power cut or failure of your internet connection
- There is no ability to port telephone numbers
- CLI is not supported
- There are no special measures for end users with disabilities
- Freephone calls are itemised
- There are restrictions on certain number ranges and country codes